Orchard Community Primary School runs both Before School (Morning Larks) and After-school (Night Owls) Clubs five days per week.
Please click Registration Form.pdf to download our Registration Form and Terms and Conditions for the Before and After School Clubs.
Morning Larks Breakfast Club
Morning Larks Club provides an exciting, fun-filled start to the day. It runs from 7.45am until 8.45am Monday to Friday for those parents who need an early drop-off.
Morning Larks children should enter via the main entrance where a member of staff will ‘meet and greet’ them.
Children take part in a variety of activities including sports, crafts and IT, preparing them for the school day with the support of the Morning Larks staff, Mrs Lane and Mrs Fordham. Our staff are both qualified and are employed directly by the school.
We provide a full breakfast service including a choice of cereals, toast and other items such as crumpets and bagels.
Charge: £4 per child, per session. Payment can be made using our online payment system or childcare vouchers.
Night Owls Club
Night Owls Club runs from 3.15 to 5.45pm Monday to Friday. It provides a perfect end to the busy school day and gives children an opportunity to let off steam or relax with friends.
Children are supported at the Night Owls club by Mrs Jackson and Mrs Stevenson. Both staff are qualified and are employed directly by the school.
Sessions will include games, sports, crafts, IT and activities, as well as an opportunity to complete homework for older children. We will celebrate national days with special activities.
There are two sessions on offer:
- End of the school day until a single pick up time of 4.15pm.
- Pupils will undertake a range of activities with staff in the hall or studio.
- Charge: £4 per child, per day.
- Pupils should be collected from the verandah area at the front of school at 4.15pm. (One collection time helps us to ensure that parents can gain access to the site via the intercom system, and assists with our supervision measures).
- The full session ends at 5.45pm.
- Children will be taken over to the Learning Centre (bungalow) after 4.15pm where they will be provided with a ‘light tea’ (sandwich/crackers/wrap/ bagel/pizza with salad and fruit/yogurt) served between 4.30pm and 5.00pm. We are able to cater for children with allergies or intolerances.
- Charge: £12.00 per child, per day (3.15-5.45pm).
- Parents may collect their children from the bungalow side door at any time. Please ring the doorbell to alert staff of your arrival.
- For safeguarding reasons, parents/carers will be asked to remain in the kitchen area whilst the children collect their belongings.
If you need to contact Night Owls, they can be contacted after 4.15pm using the school number and selecting option 3. Please contact us to let us know if you have been delayed collecting your child or if someone else will be collecting your child on your behalf.
Please remind your child(ren) each morning if they are attending Night Owls Club – they will be collected by staff at the end of the day.
Booking a Place
Please book your child’s place via School Money through the Eduspot site, using the following link below: https://login.eduspot.co.uk/
If you have not previously registered for Wrap Around Care and wish to begin using the service, please contact the school for a booking form and to be added to the booking system.
Should you have any questions about Wrap Around Care, please contact the school office.